Wednesday, February 29

{LOOKBOOK} CC: MY STYLE MUSE

ANIA'LYSIS: CHRISTINE CENTENERA, MY STYLE MUSE 


You ask me a lot of times about my style, about my outfits, about my fashion inspirations and here it is - my (official :p) style muse Christine Centenera.
CC is an Australian, fashion editor at Harpers Bazaar ... we share 2 passions - one is passion for fashion (and obviously the same taste for it) and passion for same career  - she is an editor at the famous magazine  and as you maybe don't know I just recently got a job at the German lifestyle magazine (and I am more than happy about it and I will tell you more about it in one of my next posts).
Actually we share 3 passions - I almost forget on our dear Kanye West ... what we have in common? CC is our both fashion muse. What they have in common? She was his consulter for his debut fashion collection DW. Good choice Kanye... Ahh...I just love this guy (did I ever tell you that I have fetish for arrogant people?! That's also explaining why I love soccer trainer Mourinho, LOL)

What do you think about CC? Do you like her style? Who is your fashion muse? 
I love to get comments from you, they are always so lovely and sometimes I also get some great information from you... so educate me about your fashion taste!

Love, Ania




























4 comments:

  1. I agree, she really has a style:)
    I also wan´t to congradulate you for that new job you got!! That´s so great!

    Kisses
    http://fashionbynastja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. tale tvoja muza je fantastična! res super stil, je tudi meni ušeč. sama osebno nimam nobene, bi pa lahko rekla, da so mi dvojčice olsen zakon glede oblačenja, kombiniranja,.. :)

    pa ful mi je ušeč kako si uredila celoten blog, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. CENTENERA se piše

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh this images inspiring me, thanks for shared :) I follow you!!

    www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete